Monday, April 23, 2007

The Big News



So Vermont's state Senate voted today - by a pretty hefty margin - to call for the impeachment of Bush and Cheney. You can read all about it if you do the Google. But when I went to CNN right after learning this nugget, not a word. Not on the front page. Not in the politics section. Nowhere.

Do we live in Ukraine now? Or China? Seriously. What the fuck. This is NEWS. Big news. I'm livid about CNN's sugar coated cereal news. And realize most Americans aren't curious enough to read or watch or websearch other news sources.

I'd like to believe the big news outlets like CNN aren't really tools and we live in a nation that...

Oh, someone please articulate this.

Meanwhile.... The new issue of The Advocate hitting stands this week features my history of transsexual representation on TV, as well as an Out on the Street I conducted in Shanghai. Links when they are available...

L

No comments: